Alex Grey...the Healing Art
 Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή

Συγγραφέας Προηγούμενο Θέμα Θέμα Επόμενο Θέμα  
ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 03/01/2004, 00:08:35  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

COMMENT FROM THE ARTIST:During deep meditation, I entered a state where all energy systems in my body were completely aligned and flowing; it was in this state that I envisioned Theologue--The Union of Human and Divine Consciousness Weaving the Fabric of Space and Time in Which the Self and Its Surroundings Are Embedded. I was wearing a Mindfold which allowed me to stare into total darkness. I stared into an infinite regress of electric perspective grids that radiated from my brain/mind and led to the horizon. A mystic fire engulfed me. Across the horizon all I could see were perspective lines going into deep space. I was seeing both the perceptual grid of my mind on which space and time are woven, and the universal mind which was both the source and the weaving loom. At this moment, faintly, Himalayan mountains appeared. Transparent, but present, they formed a vast and beautiful panorama and then disappeared back into the grid.

COMMENT FROM THE ARTIST:The soul-searching pilgrim arrives on the mountain top, and his kundalini energy, the serpent power, begins to ascend within him. The caduceus or healing staff is internalized. The eye of God in the form of an angelic presence channels heart-opening flames of divine grace into his center, sending his body/mind into a state of God intoxication and mystical shock.

COMMENT FROM THE ARTIST:In this image I have used the golden flame to symbolize consciousness and spirit. There are two infinity bands of golden flames looping through the hearts and minds of the couple, suggesting the bond of infinite love which transcends the impermanence of the flesh.

clickable image

Edited by - ΑΤΜΑ on 08/03/2004 01:48:46

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 03/01/2004, 00:36:01  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

ALEX GREY ART

Edited by - ΑΤΜΑ on 03/01/2004 00:38:52Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 15/02/2004, 21:16:22  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

clickable image

η ...shakti του καλλιτεχνη...

Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας
ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 08/03/2004, 01:27:23  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

comment from the artist:The soul incarnates by becoming karmically connected with the parents and choosing their sperm and egg. The soul oversees the biomolecular construction of a new body, and barring damaging influences, the new body will be nearly perfect. The embyological bloom of creation, starting as a single-celled zygote, miraculously unfolds into trillions of cells working harmoniously in the various systems of the body. This is a time of radical transformation for the incarnating soul, as well as for the new parents. This painting was done while Allyson was pregnant with our daughter, Zena Lotus Grey.

clickable

Edited by - ΑΤΜΑ on 08/03/2004 01:52:52Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 08/03/2004, 01:36:28  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

Journey of the Wounded Healer--Panel 1
comment:In the first panel we see the self trapped in a dizzying vortex of evolutionary descent, paralleling the hallucinatory descent of the initiate shaman into the underworld or realm of the dead. The prisoner yearns for freedom and becomes sick with the materialist limitations of his genetic chains represented by entrapment in a spiralling DNA molecule.

Journey of the Wounded Healer-- panel 3
comment:In the final panel the reintegrated man ascends into the middle and upper worlds, released from the psychic bonds of materialist entrapment and tapped into the light which beams from the mind and heart. As a healer, he wields a crystalline hermetic caduceus with the balanced serpent powers of the unconscious and winged vision of the superconscious. The healer/scientist/artist ascends the crystal mountain of the higher self, a self empowered by the responsibility for healing the future.

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 21/06/2004, 01:12:09  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

Shakti

Edited by - ΑΤΜΑ on 21/06/2004 01:14:00Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 21/06/2004, 01:23:19  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

ayahuasca visitation

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 06/10/2004, 19:20:35  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

one

ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 06/10/2004, 19:21:42  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
cosmic Christ
ΑΤΜΑ
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

India
6464 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 06/10/2004, 19:32:28  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους ΑΤΜΑ  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

white light

Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή
Μετάβαση Σε:

ESOTERICA.gr Forums !

© 2010-11 ESOTERICA.gr

Μετάβαση Στην Κορυφή Της Σελίδας
7.800293E-02
Maintained by Digital Alchemy