.-= Η ΣΟΦΙΑ =-.
 SUPREMACY OVER MY GRUMPY, OLD CLONE
 Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή

Συγγραφέας Προηγούμενο Θέμα Θέμα Επόμενο Θέμα  
SupeMetroid
Νέο Μέλος

1 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 20/08/2004, 21:38:12  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους SupeMetroid  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
Geia, oreo to forum, zesto perivalon. Edo exo mia poly mikri istoria pou egrapsa prin kanadio vdomades kai thelo na mirasto. Eimai o protos pou tha paradextei oti prokite mallon brainstorming kai oxi akrivos gia istoria. Den einai istoria grameni me skopo na diavastei apo tritous. Eksou kai ola ta gramatika kai orthografika lathi. Den edosa kamia apolitos simasia stin texniki. Grameni sta aglika giati etsi mou vgike. Ama eimai se lathos forum, stilte me sto mousio, no problem.

SUPREMACY OVER MY GRUMPY, OLD CLONE

I don’t like to take advantage of other people’s knowledge simply because I can not accept a concept that talks about absolute truth or absolute reality. Everything is relative to one another. But I don’t mind taking advantage of other people’s hard work…

It’s not about knowing, it’s about understanding.

Nothing is absolute other than what we as life forms crave.

I’m seeing offers all around me the point is what would make my quarks happy.

Choices. Everything is possible. But you must not see it the human way. You’ve got to play with the “laws” of nature to get what you want. We are “lucky” enough to have been given the “gift” of being a bunch of quarks way more multifunctional than a relatively primitive and simple life form like say… a mosquito or some kind of bacteria is. So use it because in a while you’ll be quarks again, quarks of other things not powerful enough to take advantage of what’s around you. You’ll be good enough only for being fed to worms, so then you’ll be parts of worms, parts of which could be used for fishing, so then parts of you could be eaten by a NASA astronaut a few weeks before leaving for space so maybe some of your quarks might stay in his system for a few weeks before he disposes of you. And what if he disposes of you while he is in space? Then he would get rid of your part quarks in space so a part of your former self will be traveling in space for quite a while before grouping up with other irrelevant quarks to form an ugly wart on an aliens nose or something and that would mean the end for you because now your quarks will be traveling well out and about our solar system and let’s be honest what are the chances of your tiny little quarks that have stayed back in earth maybe parasitizing some dog to come in contact with all your other quarks plus the aliens ugly ward who lives on another universe, PLUS contacting in such a way that will make you again as you are now. Or even just any human. Even if some parts of you were to team up you could still end up becoming something like a fly.

The only remains of you that could stay quite intact would of course be your bones. So you stand a chance at being a bunch of bones for aliens or other earth life forms of the future to examine and expose for others to see. So if you feel like dieing try to think: Where am I most likely to be searched for from higher intelligence life forms? Then go and lay there till you die. Also you could be lucky enough to be the first successful experiment of alien/other life form’s scientists that would try to find a way so that using you bones they would generate some kind of magnetic field only between your bone quarks and all your other quarks all around the space, a force so powerful that would extract all the rest of your quarks from wherever they have found their home into (maybe violently skinning the poor aliens nose) no matter where they are in space. But that would bring us to the question. Which ones would be your absolute quarks for your bones to attract? Because you’ve been in an infinite number of different physical states since the day you were born as a human so which state would be the most absolute one of yours? I’m guessing the final one, meaning the one you had the moment you died. But that would mean that the moment your bone quarks came to contact and fully formed yourself again you would instantly die again! The scientists could of course by then have found a way to bring you back to life but it would be wiser for them to just clone you so they can better examine the whole process from birth to death. But don’t be quick to say that’s all good I’m reborn! No. That wouldn’t bring YOU back to life but instead a bunch of quarks that would simulate you. They would be given the gift of existing and also maybe they scientists would enhance your emulator and make him powerful and probably immortal too. Throw in a built in happiness generator organ in his brain and your emulator would be the ultimate almost-could-have-been-you life form. But the real you the old dead you would be brought back to life to be used for horrible experiments! So what should you do to prevent those tragic events from happening? Well, take your future in your hands! Clone your self now! Then calculate events and micro-events. Make sure your clone will be the one taking the supposedly real life you have now but calculate it so that HIS bones will be the ones to be found by the aliens. Then calculate it so that your quarks will be in the right place so that when in the future the alien/other life form scientists clone the newly reformed once clone of yours, you’ll become your clone’s clone! That way your clone gets to stay old and go through horrible experiments while the real you gets to become the ultimate human ever due to all the accessories they will be build in you. Talk about revenge over that ugly clone of yours. He almost stole your Supremacy! Now all you have to do is invent a few technologies. The most important would be one that gives you direct control over all of your quarks in the future.

Edited by - SupeMetroid on 20/08/2004 21:44:50

ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Cuba
1904 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 20/08/2004, 23:32:11  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους 1900  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
ANY RELATION WITH Grecoraelian / Izaura / DaAtheist?
OR IS IT JUST MY CLONED IMAGINATION?

Tον ψίθυρο των άστρων
έπιασε η γκλάβα μου...
Αρμονία και χάος
Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας
apistefta omorfos
Μέλος 1ης Βαθμίδας

Greece
73 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 21/08/2004, 17:48:13  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους apistefta omorfos  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
COME ON,1900....

Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή
Μετάβαση Σε:

ESOTERICA.gr Forums !

© 2010-11 ESOTERICA.gr

Μετάβαση Στην Κορυφή Της Σελίδας
Maintained by Digital Alchemy