TIDELAND - Terry Gilliam
 Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή

Συγγραφέας Προηγούμενο Θέμα Θέμα Επόμενο Θέμα  
simori
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Greece
2290 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 17/11/2006, 22:00:02  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Στείλτε ένα Yahoo! Μήνυμα στο Μέλος simori  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

Η ΠΑΙΔΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ ΞΕΠΕΡΝΑΕΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΦΟΒΟΥΣ

ΚΑΤΙ ΠΟΥ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΑΝΤΕΞΕΙ ΕΝΑ ΠΑΙΔΙ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΕΝΑΣ ΕΝΗΛΙΚΑΣ

Η Πείρα δεν ΔΙΔΑΣΚΕΤΑΙ

Η ομορφιά απλώνεται.....

S I M O R I L .......

simori
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Greece
2290 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 17/11/2006, 22:02:43  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Στείλτε ένα Yahoo! Μήνυμα στο Μέλος simori  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

ΜΗΠΩΣ ΛΟΓΟ ΤΗΣ ΦΑΝΤΑΣΙΑΣ;

Η Πείρα δεν ΔΙΔΑΣΚΕΤΑΙ

Η ομορφιά απλώνεται.....

S I M O R I L .......

Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας
simori
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Greece
2290 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 17/11/2006, 22:04:11  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Στείλτε ένα Yahoo! Μήνυμα στο Μέλος simori  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

ΙΣΩΣ ΛΟΓΩ ΤΗΣ ΑΓΝΟΙΑΣ;

Η Πείρα δεν ΔΙΔΑΣΚΕΤΑΙ

Η ομορφιά απλώνεται.....

S I M O R I L .......

simori
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Greece
2290 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 17/11/2006, 22:06:10  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Στείλτε ένα Yahoo! Μήνυμα στο Μέλος simori  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

Η Πείρα δεν ΔΙΔΑΣΚΕΤΑΙ

Η ομορφιά απλώνεται.....

S I M O R I L .......

simori
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Greece
2290 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 17/11/2006, 22:13:43  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Στείλτε ένα Yahoo! Μήνυμα στο Μέλος simori  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)

ΤΗ ΓΝΩΜΗ ΣΑΣ.......

ΜΙΑ ΜΑΤΙΑ ΕΔΩ:
http://www.tidelandthemovie.com/main.html

Η Πείρα δεν ΔΙΔΑΣΚΕΤΑΙ

Η ομορφιά απλώνεται.....

S I M O R I L .......

silverwhisper
Μέλος 2ης Βαθμίδας

Cuba
286 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 07/12/2006, 11:52:34  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους silverwhisper  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
δε μ'αρεσε η ταινια.αν και η σκηνοθεσια ηταν πολυ πρωτοτυπη και οι διαλογοι εξαιρετικα ευρηματικοι και αλλοκοτοι η ταινια δν μ αρεσε.
τεσπα,σε αλλους δν αρεσει ο λιντσ...δικαιωμα του καθενος ειναι...

Do you hear the people sing, lost in the valley of the night? It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light. For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

simori
ΜΕΛΟΣ "Forums ESOTERICA"

Greece
2290 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 08/12/2006, 03:18:33  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Στείλτε ένα Yahoo! Μήνυμα στο Μέλος simori  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
Σε ευχαριστώ silverwhisper που ανέφερες την γνώμη σου.
είναι πράγματι δύσκολη ταινία, έχει όμως κάτι που μπορεί να σου δώσει, να σου δώσει έναν τόνο παιδικής αλήθειας, ξεχασμένης πίσω από την μάσκα της "ωριμότητας".
Εκτός των άλλων που αναφέρεις θα προσθέσω την εξαιρετική ερμηνεία του κοριτσιού Jodelle Ferland...Λίγα λόγια για την ζωή και το έργο της, αν και μόνο 11 χρονών.

At the tender age of 11, Jodelle Micah Ferland has already built up an impressive acting resume, filled with roles in television, film and commercials that most adult actors would envy. Jodelle was born on October 9, 1994 and it wasn't long before her acting career took off. Her first booking was in CTV's 'Cold Squad' in 1999 in which she appeared in 2 episodes. She followed up with an appearance on 'Higher Ground' and 'The Linda McCartney Story'. In 2000, she appeared us 'Desi' in the TV movie, 'Mermaid' and delivered such a wonderful and touching performance that she recieved an Daytime Emmy Award nomination, making her the youngest nominee in history; as well as winning a Young Artist Award for her performance.

Jodelle has since gone on to appeare in several films such as 'They', 'Trapped' (TV) and 'Carrie' (TV); and has made appearances on popular TV series such as 'Smallville', 'Dark Angel', 'Dead Like Me' and 'The Collector'. Jodelle seems to be the popular choice when casting scary characters or ghost girls and perhaps one of her most memorable performances was in Stephen King's TV mini-series, 'Kingdom Hospital' in which she played the part of 'Mary Jensen', a little ghost girl who haunted the strange hospital.

Since then, Jodelle has gone on to appear in the TV movie, 'Too Cool for Christmas', 'Silent Hill' which was based on a video game and in which Jodelle played 2 characters (one of them being a ghost girl), and has made appearances on 'Supernatural' and 'Stargate SG-1'. Her breakthrough role this year however, has been in the Terry Gilliam film, 'Tideland', based on the novel of the same name by Mitch Cullin, in which she plays the lead character of 'Jeliza-Rose'. The film revolves around Jodelle's character with her bring on screen for almost the entire movie, and as well as having to master a Texan accent for her character of 'Jeliza-Rose', she also had to develop unique voices for each of the doll's heads that her character plays with throughout the movie, which included a British accent amongst others. Jodelle has recieved much positive praise and acclaim for her amazing performance in this surreal film. Terry Gilliam said of her, "This kid is brilliant. She was the oldest person on the set. I didn't direct her, I just put her into the situation and she did it. We were constantly amazed by the choices she made.", and she has recieved similar praise from many well known film critics and reviewers alike.

It is clear from Jodelle's amazing performances and fantastic feedback, that the only way for her is up, up, up! Jodelle is without a doubt, one of the most talented young actresses in showbusiness today and it's clear that she will be entertaining audiences for as long as she wants to do so. You can watch Jodelle in September in the Lifetime TV movie, 'Amber's Story', 'Good Luck Chuck' and 'Seed' which are released in 2007.

http://likearose.free.fr/biography.php

http://likearose.free.fr/filmography.php

Η Πείρα δεν ΔΙΔΑΣΚΕΤΑΙ

Η ομορφιά απλώνεται.....

S I M O R I L .......

Edited by - simori on 08/12/2006 03:25:01Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή
Μετάβαση Σε:

ESOTERICA.gr Forums !

© 2010-11 ESOTERICA.gr

Μετάβαση Στην Κορυφή Της Σελίδας