Thoughts on the Economic Crisis
 Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή

Συγγραφέας Προηγούμενο Θέμα Θέμα Επόμενο Θέμα  
healingwithbeva
Νέο Μέλος

Greece
5 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 04/09/2011, 21:38:16  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους healingwithbeva  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
I begin to meet more and more the actualization of terror in the form of the current economic status within Greece, this very tangible reality has brought me to question my understanding of crisis, and the deeper consciousness emerging. I felt the urge to write my story of how the financial crisis is affecting me, what I was resisting and where I am now having allowed the changes of my own crisis.

Two years ago my life felt the commencement of shattering the system I had become accustomed to financially, a system of financial excess and material stimulation. Working in fashion photography exposed me to a few of the great lies our society was living in through the idealization of status and beauty through the medium of magazines and advertising (which in essence is the same thing). Italian clients and friends were suggesting a financial collapse, budget cuts, and the narrowing of job availability. What began as a terrifying threat to my personality at the time, having grown accustomed to a fast and comfortable life style, slowly began to tug on the strings of my soul which was awaiting the right moment to jump this shiny, seductive ship.

I began to ask myself why has money become so important to me? How much money do I need? Have I confused my personal worth through a certain monetary value? How much strain did the needs for all this money, I didn't know why I needed, create in my daily life?

My identification with my income, by becoming aware of the unconscious grip it had on me, lead me to a feeling of personal identity. My job in the way it was, lead me to a feeling of lying to the personal identity I had discovered. In no way am I suggesting that the career was to blame, what I am suggesting is that career was not representing me, and what I am alive to be. I chose to see the financial crisis as an opportunity for me to be myself. Either way I will loose money, either way I will feel uncertainty. The chance to be myself was the only chance I wanted to take.

Years ago, in practice energy healings, I became aware of a stillness, a fulfilling sensation that everything is okay, and without the need of any doing, any striving, life was emerging and supplying me directly. I met, and continued to meet the feeling of the greater consciousness behind my thoughts, and personality. This side of me grew in direct proportion to how often I experienced it, or rather, consciousness allowed me to experience the one who speaks, thinks and feels.

Inside of each of us are waves of movement, held by moments of stillness. Within the collective consciousness there are the same waves of movement. When you do not allow these waves, you dam the river of your life and your life becomes painful and unbearable. Whether your personality like it or not change is here. Einstein's theory of relativity proves to us that time is a relative experience and entirely individual, and that the universe is constantly expanding. You cannot interrupt this force. The wave of the financial crisis is a force that you cannot interrupt. The wave will destroy the system, the faulty and corrupted system of which even if it is faulty and corrupted we collectively prefer. Change is here. The content will not be destroyed, but the container will. The container is outdated, stretched and only the carcass of a failing system. The same must happen to your system, in of course your uniquely relative experience.

Having practiced the ability to be in stillness, to increasingly inhabit the moment of now, I felt safe enough to jump into the wave. I gave up the career I had spent 10 years to build, I gave up the excess, the control, the attachment to the reality I had become comfortable with, and the identity that provided. The only thing left to do, was give into the soul which was awaiting my participation. The crisis outside, triggered an inner crisis which both were shaking the foundation of what I knew to be true. Anyone who has suffered the loss of the attachment to a belief knows just what I am talking about.

For me the wave of financial crisis at the beginning came as a subtle warning. For many people right now the wave is crashing, and thrashing and the pain is great. Individual crisis in any form, and of any kind, is the suffering of the personality's limitations. You are not your money. You are greater then you know. You are here for a reason. Trust that if your circumstances need to change, that you are still alive in this change, accept all the decisions that you have made until now, and consider that tomorrow never comes. Tomorrow and all the worry you fill your mind with in preventing some cataclysmic event will not come. Nothing you will face will be more than you can handle. Everything must change, and the pain is only the resistance to an ever expanding consciousness.

If you feel ready, and know what you have to let go of in order to be your greater self, my suggestion is to do it. It is your personal responsibility to meet your potential. Detach from your personality, feel your being, and follow your souls calling.

In uncertainty, choose the you that you have been waiting to be.

amalia
Διαχειριστής

Greece
10782 Μηνύματα
Απεστάλη: 05/09/2011, 15:58:45  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Επισκεφθείτε την Προσωπική Σελίδα του Μέλους amalia  Απάντηση με Παραπομπή (Quote)
Γεια σου Beva

Σε καλωσορίζω στα forums με κάποιες αναγκαίες σημειώσεις σχετικά με τον παρόντα χώρο και τον τρόπο συμμετοχής σ' αυτόν.

Τα forums είναι ένας χώρος όπου γίνονται συζητήσεις και στο παρόν forum οι συζητήσεις γίνονται στην ελληνική γλώσσα - για την ώρα δεν υπάρχει αγγλόφωνο (διεθνές) τμήμα.

Εσύ ξεκίνησες δύο νέα θέματα που ως εισαγωγικό μήνυμα έχουν κείμενά σου από την ιστοσελίδα σου, τα οποία επίσης είναι γραμμένα στα αγγλικά. Ευχαριστούμε για την παράθεση των όμορφων αυτών κειμένων, αλλά η απλή παράθεση ενός κειμένου δεν αποτελεί διάλογο. Θα μπορούσε φυσικά να αποτελέσει έναυσμα για διάλογο σε περίπτωση που το κείμενο το είχες γράψει στην ελληνική γλώσσα και συνοδευόταν με κατάλληλη εισαγωγή που να παραπέμπει σε μια συζήτηση. Ακόμα καλύτερο θα ήταν βέβαια να ξεκινήσεις μια συζήτηση ως έναν διάλογο θέτοντας π.χ. κάποια ερωτήματα, κάποιες σκέψεις, κάποια ερεθίσματα, κάτι που στην πορεία της συζήτησης μπορεί περιστασιακά να εμπλουτιστεί με κείμενα, φτάνει όμως να μη χάνεται ο καθεαυτός χαρακτήρας του διαλόγου.

Για τους παραπάνω λόγους, εφόσον τα θέματα που άνοιξες αποτελούν μόνο παράθεση κειμένων από την ιστοσελίδα σου και μάλιστα κειμένων στα αγγλικά, τα θέματα θα παραμείνουν ενεργά μόνο για ανάγνωση.

Επίσης, στην περίπτωση που πραγματικά θα ήθελες να συμμετάσχεις στους διαλόγους που γίνονται στα forums συζητώντας, εφόσον κανείς ακόμα δεν έχει γράψει στα δύο θέματα που ξεκίνησες, θα μπορούσε είτε να γίνει αλλαγή στο username που χρησιμοποίησες (γιατί το παρόν όνομα παραπέμπει σε διαφημιστική χρήση) είτε να κάνεις έναν νέο λογαριασμό με κάποιο άλλο username, ας πούμε το όνομά σου από μόνο του (π.χ. Beva) ή κάτι άλλο που να σε εκφράζει.

Αν χρειάζεσαι περαιτέρω διευκρινήσεις επί των παραπάνω, μπορείς να επικοινωνήσεις μέσω email μαζί μας.

Το παρόν θέμα θα παραμείνει ενεργό για 2 μέρες ακόμα, στην περίπτωση που θα ήθελες να απαντήσεις επί των παραπάνω και στη συνέχεια θα απενεργοποιηθεί παραμένοντας ενεργό μόνο για ανάγνωση.

Τα παραπάνω ισχύουν και για το άλλο θέμα που άνοιξες:
Happiness in enlightenment, rather than happiness in ignorance.

Μετάβαση στην Κορυφή της Σελίδας

Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο Θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη Μορφή
Μετάβαση Σε:

ESOTERICA.gr Forums !

© 2010-11 ESOTERICA.gr

Μετάβαση Στην Κορυφή Της Σελίδας
Maintained by Digital Alchemy